您是本帖的第 7028 个阅读者  

作 家   通知: 跨国外贸论坛维护中,发文请登陆跨国会员区--其他功能--发布外贸文章(需实名),欢迎外贸相关服务企业参与。
1楼 scottzhu

等级:博士生
发帖数:45
回帖数:780
发帖时间 - 2015/9/10 9:20:51  

Good Day,

I Have to thank God for this moment for his directions as regards this mission. God want me to complete this mission hence, I got your contact. I know you maybe wondering how I got your contact email but i guess it was the leading of the Lord.

This is my personal reference number BBP/80/JM13 and My Name is Mrs. Helena Malkisab. Please send this to my attorney with the contact information below - he would provide all information to you. Due to my Sickness, i have been touched by God and want my (WILL) to be donated to you rather than allow my relatives to use my Late husband hard earned funds ungodly. My doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the cancerous problems I am suffering from as I will be going in for an operation later today. What bothers me most is the stroke that I have in addition to the cancer. With this hard reality that has befallen my family and me I have decided to donate this fund to you and want you to use this gift which comes from my Late husbands effort to fund the upkeep of widows, widowers, orphans, destitute, the down- trodden, physically challenged children, barren-women and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially.

I am currently sending you this mail from my sick bed in the hospital, I do not need any telephone communication in this regard due to my deteriorating health and because of the presence of my Late husbands relatives around me. I do not want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible. I believe in Charity and I believe your faith is guarantee for me to trust you. Contact Barrister Lawrence Chambers on this email: ( *域名隐藏* ceWatts@lawyer(dot)com ) I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of ($5.2 million dollars) with a Security Company. I am diagnosed of cancer and have a time limit to live on this planet.

As for how I got your email, it was gotten after a proper search via your area zip code with the help of the lord leading me. At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls right now and my Doctor knows i have changed my Will. Lord will Bless you Abundantly as you extend the good works to others and Ensure to use a greater portion of the funds for its purpose in fulfillment of my last wish. Contact my attorney on this email - *域名隐藏* ceWatts@lawyer(dot)com

Sincerely,
Mrs. Helena Malkisab.

------------------

2楼 scottzhu

发帖时间 - 2015/9/10 9:21:07  
我要感谢上帝,感谢这一刻为他所作的指示。上帝要我完成这个使命,因此,我得到了你的联系。我知道你也许想知道我是如何得到你的联系电子邮件,但我想这是主。

这是我个人的参考号码BBP / 80 / jm13和我的名字是海伦娜夫人malkisab。请将这一信息发送给我的律师,他会向你提供所有资料,他会向你提供所有信息。由于我的病,我已经被上帝希望我(会)将捐赠给你,而不是让我的亲戚使用我的丈夫辛苦赚来的资金不。我的医生告诉我,我有有限的日子里,由于癌症的问题,我的痛苦,因为我将在今天晚些时候进行手术。***令我烦恼的是我除了癌症之外的中风。所遭受的这种残酷的现实我和我的家人我决定捐赠基金给你,要你用这个礼物从我已故的丈夫的努力,基金的寡妇,鳏夫,孤儿,特困保养,向下踩,残障儿童,不孕的妇女和人被证明是真正的残疾人财政。

我现在把这封邮件从我的生病的床上发送到医院,我不需要在这方面的任何电话沟通,因为我的健康状况恶化,因为我的已故丈夫的亲属在我身边。我不想让他们知道这个发展。有了上帝,一切都是可能的。我相信在慈善机构,我相信你的信念是我相信你的信心。联系律师劳伦斯商会对这封邮件:( *域名隐藏* cewatts@lawyer(dot)com)我卖掉我所有的继承财产和存放所有的总和(5200000美元)和保安公司。我被诊断出癌症并有时间限制在这个星球上生活。

至于我是如何得到你的电子邮件,它是通过一个适当的搜索后,通过您的地区邮政编码的帮助下,主引导我。目前我不能接听任何电话,我的医生知道我改变了我的意志。当你将良好的作品推广到其他人,并确保在我的***后一个愿望的实现中使用更大的一部分,上帝会保佑你的。联系我的律师在这封电子邮件- *域名隐藏* cewatts@lawyer(dot)com

------------------

3楼 scottzhu

发帖时间 - 2015/9/10 9:21:19  
以上来自百度在线翻译

------------------

4楼 crn500

等级:小学生
发帖数:0
回帖数:38