在您前面已有 1090387 位会员加入 免费注册
    您是本帖的第 4083 个阅读者  

作 家   通知: 跨国外贸论坛维护中,发文请登陆跨国会员区--其他功能--发布外贸文章(需实名),欢迎外贸相关服务企业参与。
1楼 yeting

等级:小学生
发帖数:6
回帖数:23
发帖时间 - 2006/3/4 12:18:57  
[QUOTE][QUOTE]论坛里很多人对于报价的成功率和如何操作报价程序总有些疑问,为什么报价了客户不回呢?为什么客人一开始只要报价而不问及其他情况呢?实际上报价这个程序只应该处在客人已经和你确认订单数量,已经明晰要订货,有诚意,有港口信息。有货代或者提出让你联系货代。(意思是要报价同时也要你报APPROX海运费),这时,你的报价才能够完全符合对方目的。
进口商,除了有采购计划的以外。很多人都只是准备在他们国内或者地区开拓市场,这是要你的报价有时只是做一做备份,或者是拿你的报价和其他产品比较,或者是贸易公司收集供应商源。有的是只是自己从事自己这样的产品,而你是他的不同地区的竞争者,他需要你的价格来比较自己的定价。
例如象这样的索要报价。
Hello,

Please send me a full price list.

Thanks
中东的/西非的/只想套价的批发商 会有这样的信件。
***的办法就是把网站给他们,要他们选出款号,一个个的和他们报。

Thanks to send your catalogue by mail or by courrier at:

LJ DEVELOPMENT

Thanks
这样的,只是收集工厂资料的信。如果你是贸易公司又没有图册的话,也可以用网站来对付对方。

thank you for your email . Our next visit to China is in September and october so we may  meet you at one off the fairs. 

这样的信,肯定是老中国了,来采购要求看厂,和工厂关系不好或者厂有外销权的就不用搭理他们了。

Dear Mr Lau

Thank you very much for your e-mail and the detailed information given below.

Actually we will not be stocking real leather products due to the fact that a lot of our customers demand animal friendly products.  Therefore, could you please give me a revised quote with the following requirements: fake leather fire resistant upholstery fabric, 304 polished stainless steel frame with UK fire resistant foam filling (densities as described below).  I assume that this quoted price will be much lower as we will no longer be using real leather.  This will also enable me to price the chair such that I can order larger quantities from you. 

Regarding your other products, please give me quotes for all the other products except for HZ-CF001.  Also, please let me know if you also do 2 seater and 1 seater versions for product number HZ-OS0001 and give me quotes for these items if they are available.  Also please let me know if this item (HZ-OS0001) is available in different colours.  Again, please give me a quote for the products with fake leather fire resistant upholstery fabric and fire resistant foam, and 304 polished stainless steel frames where required.

The delivery port in the UK will probably be either Felixstowe or Southampton.  

In addition, please find below some additional questions that I hope you can answer

1.       What is the sample availability/cost?

2.       Do you have agents in the UK?

3.       Do you export to any other European countries?

4.       Are you going to be exhibiting at any trade shows in the next few months?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks and kind regards

这样的信就一定要注意了,对方注明款号,订单数量,港口信息,询问意见。可以说是非常有诚意了,这样的单处理好的话是肯定可以成交的,即使是样品单也是可以很有希望做成的。但是实际上我当时操作这个回复的时候我并没有操作好,如果换作是今天,我立刻就会把样品单落实下来。而我却和对方通信30多封,感情是越来越好,***还把对方接过来看了厂,到现在还没有做成***单生意。

Dear Joe,

We noticed that you are making upholstery furniture. Do you have any leather bed or leather dining chair?
Dining chairur target price USD15

Best Regards
这一封是马来西亚的贸易公司给我写的,实际上这个更难操作,他们有量,但是也有目标价。他们和他们客户已经确认价格,如果要找供应商会赚差价,所以贸易公司要做这个价格的话完全是夹缝里生存,无法赚到什么利润的。

Hello Joe,
Thank you for your greetings, I didn't know it was a special day in China, so I say 'Good Middel Autumn's day' to you as well ! I guess seasons and calendar is not the same as in Europe. 
We are just at the end of the summer right now !
I 've talked to one 'n other about the sofa's and seats, they all have interest, but just like me the would like to see and evaluate before they buy. So, I wait for instructions from my forwarder about transport and then I will confirm the order and transfer the 30% deposit. 
I guess it must be around 01 am in China, so good night or.. good morning
You will hear from me soon

Best regards
Frank

比利时的人都是很喜欢把工作和娱乐放在一起的,他们的信很有幽默感。很会为你这边作想,这样的人,在平时见到他不谈工作,谈天气,谈浪漫。届时他们也会下订单给你的。

另外一种类型,就是那些准备开店的零售商了,这一类客人的话一般都是准备开个SHOP,买一些样品,然后等着他们的客户给他们下订单。所以一般来说,他们回复很快,速度也很快,但是要下单他们得有一系列计划,注册公司,申请专利。一般买你的样品也会有一段时间(其实是他们有客户了,才准备开展这个业务,找一个供应商来帮他们解决订单,赚取差价)这样的客人我可能遇到得***多了。

Dear Joe,
Hello!

We thank you for your interest with our company.

I have a shop at UK.

Could you please send us your products photos through this email address.  If you could also provide us a copy of your catalogs, we would greatly appreciate it.  Please send the photos in .jpg format.

Await your early reply.

thanks and regards

Mina

附上报价单模版和形式***模版(自己做的)给大家做做参考,希望大家能够分享更多经验
我倒`~模版不能传~~告诉我怎么传`~~

相关帖子:
  • 外贸发盘 (2013-04-11)
  • 求助:如何同客人说明情况 (2013-04-09)
  • 报价后客人就没影子了,怎么办? (2013-04-09)
  • 请教:给印度客户报错价该怎么应对? (2010-06-03)
  • [交流]外贸报价的四大法宝 (2009-02-04)

报价 港口 价格