在您前面已有 1090387 位会员加入 免费注册
    您是本帖的第 10362 个阅读者  

作 家   通知: 跨国外贸论坛维护中,发文请登陆跨国会员区--其他功能--发布外贸文章(需实名),欢迎外贸相关服务企业参与。
1楼 inspiron

等级:小学生
发帖数:1
回帖数:13
发帖时间 - 2007/4/8 2:08:49  
看到论坛上的xdjms都说遇到很多贸易骗子,我也深有同感。我把我遇到的骗子行径在这里写出来,希望抛砖引玉,大家都来揭露。这样同行们以后遇到这样类似或相同的客户就不用费神费钱周旋了,直接打入冷宫。

1,洗钱-一个标题为TOP SECRET的email是这样写的
Dear Friend,

My name is barrister Oman Usman a legal attorney to
one of the out going Governors in my country.
My client have the some of $13.5m cash in the strong
room in the government house which he want to send
abroad but because of the activities of the Economic
Financail Crime commission (EFCC) and ICPC on the
outgoing governors there is no way in can wire the
fund through bank to bank transfer. Therefore he have
made and arrangement with some security officers who
have engage the services of a diplomat who have agree
to carry the consignment to any country that he is ask
to go so base on this l decided to contact you if you
can be of assistance.
Attached is the picture of the cash in the strong
room.
Meanwhile if you can handle it, let me know your
commission.
Thanks
Barr Oman Usman
一看我就明白了,明白明白的要你帮他洗钱。

2-现金交易
这个客户跟我通了几封邮件问了我的产品后,还没有询价,就跟我说他的客户有20多万美金在荷兰,希望在发货前,我方去荷兰***金。我很惊讶,于是跟他说不接受现金交易,只能转账或开L/C。他反倒理直气壮地反问我为什么要开L/C,说他也不在荷兰,客户要求现金交易就现金交易。于是我拒绝。

这两个都是非洲的。

相关帖子:
  • 大家提醒那些买塑料颗粒跟金属的客户 (2014-12-08)
  • 这是碰到骗子了吗? (2013-04-09)
  • 付款方式是TT好还是L/C好? (2013-04-09)
  • 都那些***的付款方式必须做L/C? (2013-04-09)
  • L/C 与 D/P 的区别? (2013-04-09)

骗子 邮件 L、C 骗子 邮件 L/C
    ------------------

• 2楼 inspiron

发帖时间 - 2007/4/11 16:07:16  
    我顶一个

------------------

3楼 jackymankc

等级:初中生
    发帖数:4
    回帖数:98
    发帖时间 - 2007/4/11 16:19:48  
    我靠,居然这么多骗子啊!

------------------

4楼 sandyliyun

发帖数:0
    回帖数:3
    发帖时间 - 2007/4/11 16:44:15  
    现金交易也又骗子啊,做好外贸还真的挺不容易的。

------------------

5楼 dennis_pan

发帖数:0
    回帖数:1
    发帖时间 - 2007/4/11 16:53:01  
    ***个骗术还不是完全了解,楼主能否再详细解释下~~
    谢谢~~!  不要怪偶无知哦

------------------

6楼 peterindex

发帖数:2
    回帖数:61
    发帖时间 - 2007/4/11 17:02:30  
    世界上怎么这么多骗子啊`~~~?哎呀``

------------------

7楼 inspiron

发帖时间 - 2007/4/12 20:59:33  
    ***个就是明摆的让你帮他洗钱,正规来讲不是要骗你,而是要你帮他做些违法的事。

------------------

8楼 inspiron

发帖时间 - 2007/4/12 21:04:49  
    ***个的意思是,他是个合法的律师,他的客户是该国外逃的官员,有大笔存款在银行,但是***罪案调查科盯住了这笔钱不放,希望我们通过虚假交易帮他把这笔钱套出来。我大概就是这样理解的。

第二个要求现金交易,客户在非洲,账户在荷兰,我们还没谈到任何产品交易细节,他就提出要现金交易。国外没听说过有现金交易的,国外信用制度发达,不走账户肯定是黑钱。

------------------

9楼 inspiron

发帖时间 - 2007/4/16 15:53:28  
    又收到一封信

Dear , 
    I am a staff of a reputable bank here in London, UK. I will give you the name of the bank and other important information if I receive a positive reply from you. For security reasons I cannot disclose my full identity to you for now until I am sure of your cooperation. 
    I work in the operations dept where I serve as account officer to numerous customers. One of the customers whom I worked as his account officer was a wealthy diamond merchant from the Republic of Sierra Leone, a country in West Africa. He lost his family in the war. He was lucky to escape alive and came to this country with his wealth. Unfortunately he died few years back. 
    Because this man was good to me when he was alive, I took it upon myself to travel to his country last month, to see if I could locate any of his close relations. On reaching there I discovered that his only surviving uncle died a few months back. 
    I sponsored this trip on my own and nobody in the bank knew I was undertaking the journey so I did not present any official report of my findings. 
    Now there are two things I could do with respect to the dead man's money. First, as his accounts officer, I could formally notify the bank authorities that the man is dead and has no next of kin. In this case the money would be forfeited to the British government after some time. 0n the other hand, I can arrange for someone, a foreigner, to act as the next of kin of the late man so that he/she can claim the money. 
    This is the option l have decidedd to take to help myself and whoever that God brings my way. I took this option after my findings that this fund actually was a public fund looted by highly place government officials under the brutal military government. I want you to be mypartner. All you would have to do is act as the next of kin of the dead man and the whole money in the account will be transferred to your nominated bank account. As the account/s officer to the late man, I have all the necessary documents that you require to claim the money in the account. 

Please contact me on Email with the following details and ifnormation: harry_ko8000@ *域名隐藏*  
    1. FULL NAME:
    *域名隐藏* T ADDRESS: 
    *域名隐藏* /FAX NUMBER:
    *域名隐藏*  NUMBER: 
    *域名隐藏* : 
    *域名隐藏* ATION: 
    *域名隐藏* ALITY: 

The total money in the account is USD$17 million. I hope to resign my job as a banker to join you in a viable business partnership at the eventual transfer of this fund. Kindly Reach me immediately using the above contact information. Also provide me with your direct telephone and fax numbers for easy communication. 
    Yours truly, 
    MR. HARRY KOBINDI.

------------------

10楼 inspiron

发帖时间 - 2007/4/16 16:31:41  
    又是一个尼日利亚的骗子
    Attn: 
    I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay who is an international business man. Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. 

Now contact my secretary with this information below: 
    Name: Mrs. Joy Ngozi
    Email: info_office5@yahoo(dot)com 
    Tel: 234-1-790846 

Ask her to send you the total $450.000.00 (Four Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars) which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with my secretary Mrs. Joy Ngozi and instruct her where to send the amount to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand. 
    Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to my secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Mrs. Joy Ngozi, and she will send the amount to you without any delay. 

With best regards,
    Mr. Jeffry Eze
    Former Director Telex Wire (CBN)

------------------

本主题共有2页回复:   1 2 下一页 
    转到:

推荐文章
    :::bbs.globalimporter.net 跨国外贸论坛 | 跨国采购网 | 外贸博客 | 外贸展会 | 外贸货代 | 速样通 