美国 印度 英国 巴基斯坦 中国香港 澳大利亚
  加拿大 伊朗 土耳其 孟加拉 阿联酋 埃及
  韩国 俄罗斯 德国 马来西亚 尼日利亚 南非

按行业查看免费国际买家>>
 农业 服装服饰 汽摩/配件 商业服务 化工 电脑/数码 建材/家具 电子/电气 能源 环境
 食品饮料 礼品工艺品 医药/化妆品 家电/灯具 家庭用品 工业用品/机械 五金/矿产 办公用品
 包装与造纸 印刷出版 安全防护 运动娱乐 通信/手机 纺织皮革 玩具 交通/设施
  【返回跨国外贸论坛首页】 收藏本论坛 热门专题 热门帖子
连载原创 -> Easy Come, difficult to Go.(Commander of English)  
共有11页回帖:   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 下一页   

热点消息 版主:
admin  布川酷子 
现在就加入跨国采购网会员? 
跨国外贸论坛即日起暂停发帖回帖功能,推广请前往跨国采购网[外贸服务版]
免费国外买家,注册就可浏览。
免费外贸推广,还在付年费吗?——[ 速样通 ]
注册就送5个买家,回复率超高 -> 点击进入 免费注册
推广企业产品、查看国外买家 — 请加入[ 跨国采购网 ]
在您前面已有 1090387 位会员加入 免费注册
    您是本帖的第 25190 个阅读者  

作 家   通知: 跨国外贸论坛维护中,发文请登陆跨国会员区--其他功能--发布外贸文章(需实名),欢迎外贸相关服务企业参与。
1楼 笑寒

等级:高中生
发帖数:12
回帖数:287
发帖时间 - 2004/10/24 12:45:48  
Three years ago, with a small trunk, I came to this beautiful small city. Like most of college graduates, I feel very confident in finding a job and to create a bright future. In fact, I grasped my first chance of interview and my boss carried me in his Benz to my first company. He did not like to say much things and weared so rustically that I mistaken him as a driver. Only after I heard the HR manager called him boss that I know he will be my future boss who owns three factories. With a total wealth of billions, he is actually a easy-going person. I did not feel nervous at all during one hour chat with him and signed contract with him without any hesitation. 
First several months in my new job was full with happiness and curiosity. Every day, after several hours of interesting trainning courses, we went back to our dorm to spend some happy hours together, playing cards, watching TV, writing to family, wandering in the street... Some times I even felt that I was a college student again. What is more, I no longer need to face those boring books everyday.

本帖子2004-11-18 19:21:42由crystal0fish进行编辑!!

------------------

2楼 amiden911

等级:小学生
发帖数:11
回帖数:74
发帖时间 - 2004/10/24 12:55:16  
so well your english is !
admire you !

------------------

3楼 Molly(清晨茉莉)

等级:博士生
发帖数:35
回帖数:1424
发帖时间 - 2004/10/25 9:28:37  
Congratulations!

------------------

4楼 笑寒

发帖时间 - 2004/10/25 15:36:25  
Time passed quickly. With the quitting of some old hands, I had to take on the important task on my own. After the rejoicing and pride of becoming a businessman, there are mistakes, negligence, remorse, and depression. My customer complained me several times before my boss. I saw the big gap between my ideal and the reality. But I could not find my way out. What was planned to be a bright future seemed to be covered with traps and dense fog ahead. A voice deep in my heart continuously talked to me:Give up! Give up and find a new job. Fortunately, I was not defeated by myself. If I quit before difficulties, I will also loose my confidence. I stayed in the company late in the night to do extra jobs, to file the old documents and papers, and to summarize the mistakes I have made before. I stipulated two principles in doing my job:  *域名隐藏*  repeat the same mistake.  *域名隐藏*  customer and me are equal. We are business partners. I mustn't let him feel that I am a green hand with poor abilities.

------------------

5楼 eileen_liao

发帖数:108
回帖数:1128
发帖时间 - 2004/10/25 15:41:06  
Please go on and your article is very attractive. I am waiting.

------------------

6楼 rambokimbo

等级:小学生
发帖数:1
回帖数:19
发帖时间 - 2004/10/25 20:35:12  
MAN IS NOT MADE FOR DEFEAT!!  I GET WHAT I NEED FROM YOUR OWN EXPERIENCE  :+D
 I SEE, I COME, AND I CONQUER!  THANK YOU ,MY BIG BROTHER IF YOU DON'T MIND I CALL YOU LIKE THIS.

------------------

7楼 笑寒

发帖时间 - 2004/10/27 16:01:57  
Next 3 years could be described in one word: Busy. Over one 100 customers from all over the world was distributed to us 18 sales representatives. I was lucky to be responsible for the business with 5 key customers of our company, covering 1/10 of our whole sale. Frankly speaking, it is really not easy to work in a company with it’s own assembly factory, especially when it is a private company. Every friend of mine knows that I am a traditional young man with good temper. I seldom show my fury before another person. But it was in my first company that I began to roar to the factory guys face to face, I interrupted their words and threw the handset heavily back. In most cases, the reason is that they made me break my word to my customers. Sometimes those factory guys complained before my boss because I pushed them too hard, also because they are relatives or private friends of my boss. But the man that created billions of wealth is not easily hoaxed. He has keen eyes to see the facts. Without his encourage and support, I should have already quitted from there years ago.
But I believe that “happiness is always accompanied by tears”. I could always see the achievement and feel the happiness. There are some stories that I would like to share with you, my friend.

------------------

8楼 笑寒

发帖时间 - 2004/10/27 16:02:46  
My first meet with foreign customer
Always try to be a friend of your customer. No matter he or she is the president or only a clerk, try sincerely to make friends with them. Help them and let them do their own jobs easier and better. You can see the good of doing this with time goes on.
Just after about 4 months after I got my first job, one of my customer wanted to pay a visit to our company, to meet me and discuss some price issues with my boss (All price issues can only be decided by my boss in our company). Things went smoothly before we sit down and start to discuss. While the customer was talking to my boss, I was absent-minded and thinking about if my behavior before my customers and my boss was good enough just now. Suddenly I was interrupted by a Chinese: “What did he say?” and I found my boss is looking at me for my answer. My gosh! How could I forget that my dear boss could not understand the damnable English. I was just making up stories in my mind and heard our sales manager saying to himself: “These foreign fellows are really vicious. The price is too low for us to accept ”. “How low?”, my boss turned his face to him and asked…… I breathed a sigh of relief and pay attention to everyone’s talk. After these guests left our company, I showed a detail and clear meeting memo to my boss. 

本帖子2004-10-27 16:04:37由笑寒进行编辑!!

------------------

9楼 bailing

发帖数:42
回帖数:860
发帖时间 - 2004/10/27 17:07:03  
could u give me your personal email address?
good job!
i hope we could become friends for a long term
for business ,life and english!

------------------

10楼 笑寒

发帖时间 - 2004/10/27 17:13:55  
my private email address: findjob2004@hotmail(dot)com

------------------

本主题共有11页回复:   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 下一页