您是本帖的第 1453 个阅读者  

作 家   通知: 跨国外贸论坛维护中,发文请登陆跨国会员区--其他功能--发布外贸文章(需实名),欢迎外贸相关服务企业参与。
1楼 anny yin

等级:小学生
发帖数:7
回帖数:43
发帖时间 - 2009/1/6 15:34:00  
我收到的询盘,有兴趣的朋友可以联系下~
My company hopes that you can work with us. We have committed customers but no working capital to place our first few orders. We are seeking to partners with a supplier and we would give a percentage of gross sales. We would protect your interest by entering into a legal agreement entitling you to a percentage of the accounts receivable. Then after the first few orders are collected, my company would have the cash it needs to continue normal business operations and we would buy with cash. As a "thank you" to the supplier is willing to help us, we would use that supplier exclusively for a year as long as the pricing remained at fair levels. You may contact me directly at  *域名隐藏* 3@verizon(dot)net 

Here is more detail: 

Our customers are schools and school money is guaranteed. We just have to wait about 120 days to get paid. There will be almost zero bad debts because schools cannot place orders unless they already have the money. We have customers committed; the problem is we don't have the start up dollars to place the first few orders so we are looking to partner with a company. Our customers have committed to purchasing from us but we need estimates to finalize the contracts. We also have several baseball leagues committed to order. Each league has from 40 to 50 teams. This would be high volume. I would collect a deposit to secure the order from the teams. 
We need approximately 500 pieces to start in January, increasing to 2000 pieces in February. The units are baseball shirt and baseball pants. Quality levels vary from low to high. 
I need approximate estimates for cost so that we can finalize negotiations and take it one step further. Then I will purchase samples after sending to you high quality digital photos of the seams and stitching on our prototypes. Before I go through all of this effort, I want approximate estimates to see if your pricing is even close to what we are seeking. 
Team logos will be either silk screen or stitched tackle twill. 

Robert Golej 
reply directly to  *域名隐藏* 3@verizon(dot)net

------------------

2楼 bruceleeligang

等级:院士
发帖数:1199
回帖数:22428
发帖时间 - 2009/1/6 16:59:32  
呵呵

------------------

本主题共有1页回复:   1 
转到: