作 家   通知: 跨国外贸论坛维护中,发文请登陆跨国会员区--其他功能--发布外贸文章(需实名),欢迎外贸相关服务企业参与。
21楼 hughszg

等级:小学生
发帖数:8
回帖数:55
发帖时间 - 2005/11/9 18:24:18  
18)Refering a customer elsewhere 
Dear sirs, 
Thank you for your enquiry of 5 May concerning silk blouses. 
We regret to say that we do not manufacture finished apparel. Our factory products only silk cloth which we sell to textile merchants and clothing manufacturers. 
We can , however, recommend a factory here that produces high quality silk apparel and would be able to manufacture clothing to your own designs to the highest European standards. 
Swan Textile Corporation 
The Industrial Zone 
Shekou 
We supply the factory with all their silk materials. I enclose a swatch of our stock materials for your examination. Should you desire any of these samples made up into finished products, we can supply the Swan factory with them. 
We hope that this will be of help to you and wish you every success in your business dealings. 
Yours faithfully, 
C C Ho 
Manager 
================================ 
Refering a customer elsewhere 
请客户征询其它公司 
Dear sirs, 
敬复者, 
谢谢5月5日来函查询关于丝绸罩衫的事宜. 
We regret to say that we do not manufacture finished apparel. Our factory products only silk cloth which we sell to textile merchants and clothing manufacturers. 
本公司只生产丝绸布料,供应纺织品批发商和制衣厂家,并没有制造成衣,因而未能接受贵公司订货,谨致万分歉意. 
We can , however, recommend a factory here that produces high quality silk apparel and would be able to manufacture clothing to your own designs to the highest European standards. 
然而,本公司乐意推荐本地一家生产优质男装的工厂,相信可按贵公司设计的款式制造符合欧洲***标准的服装: 
Swan Textile Corporation 
The Industrial Zone 
Shekou 
蛇口工业区 天鹅纺织品公司 
We supply the factory with all their silk materials. I enclose a swatch of our stock materials for your examination. Should you desire any of these samples made up into finished products, we can supply the Swan factory with them. 
该厂的丝绸布料全由本公司供应.随函附上样本以供查阅,如贵公司认为适合,本公司乐意负责供应所需布料. 
We hope that this will be of help to you and wish you every success in your business dealings. 
愿上述资料对贵公司有所帮助.谨祝生意兴隆,事事顺达. 
Yours faithfully, 
C C Ho 
Manager 
经理 
==================================== 
Useful phrases 实用短语 
*域名隐藏*  you for your enquiry of …concerning 
谢谢..月..日来函查询… 
*域名隐藏*  regret to say that we do not manufacture 
没有制造…,因而未能接受贵公司订货,谨表示万分歉意 
*域名隐藏*  can , however, recommend… 
然而,本公司乐意推荐… 
*域名隐藏*  you desire any of these samples made up into finished products… 
如贵公司认为适合. 
*域名隐藏*  hope that this will be of help to you. 
愿上述资料对贵公司有所帮助 
================================== 
Notes段意解说 
*域名隐藏* fy the enquiry 
确认来函 
*域名隐藏*  why you can not supply the goods. 
解释未能落实客户需求的原因. 
*域名隐藏* end a factory that can supply the goods. 
推荐能供货的厂家. 
*域名隐藏*  possible,obtain a share of the business. 
尽可能促销产品,参与合作. 
*域名隐藏*  with a friendly message. 
以祝颂语收结. 
================================= 
Alternative phrases 替代用语 
(We refer to…) 
(We are sorry,but…) 
(We would,however, like to suggest…) 
Swan Textile Corporation 
The Industrial Zone 
Shekou 
(I enclose samples of…) 
(We are pleased to be of assistance…) 
========================================== 

Comments评注 
The letter sets out to assist the prospective purchaser by suggesting a supplier. At the same time, it tries to win a share of the business. The purchaser will be grateful for the help given. The inclusion of samples might lead to sales by the silk company. 
本信除了向客户推荐供货商外,还借机附上样本推销产品,试图参与该宗生意.客户对发言人的帮助必感谢意.

------------------

22楼 hughszg

发帖时间 - 2005/11/9 18:24:55  
(19) Offering better service 
Dear sirs, 

Thank you for your letter of 26 January. I appreciate for the delivery problems you had with us last month. 

I have had a meeting with our production and shipping managers to work out a better system for handing your account. We know we made a mistake on your last order. 
Although we replaced it for you, we want to make sure it does not happen again. 

We have devised the enclosed checklist to use for each of your future orders. It includes your firm’s particular specifications, packing requirements and marking instructions. I believe we can service your company better and help your operations run more smoothly with this safeguard. 

Please contact us if there are any additional points you would like us to include. 
Yours faithfully, 
Marco Grassi 
Export Manager 
=============================== 
Offering better service 
改善服务 
Dear sirs, 
执事先生, 
Thank you for your letter of 26 January. I appreciate for the delivery problems you had with us last month. 
感谢1月26日来信,对上月贵公司遇到的交货问题,深感歉意. 
I have had a meeting with our production and shipping managers to work out a better system for handing your account. We know we made a mistake on your last order. Although we replaced it for you, we want to make sure it does not happen again. 
上次订货出错,虽已为贵公司更换所需货品,唯恐类似事件发生,本公司生产、运输、和出口部经理已商议制定更有效方法处理贵公司事务,并为此特别设计清单. 
We have devised the enclosed checklist to use for each of your future orders. It includes your firm’s particular specifications, packing requirements and marking instructions. I believe we can service your company better and help your operations run more smoothly with this safeguard. 
随函奉上该清单,供公司今后订货之用.当中包括特殊规格、包装要求和标志说明等栏目.相信此举有助本公司提供更佳服务,促进双方合作. 
Please contact us if there are any additional points you would like us to include. 
如欲增设任何栏目于该清单上,恳求惠示. 
Yours faithfully, 
Marco Grassi 
Export Manager 
====================================== 
Useful phrases实用短语 
1.I apologize for the delivery problems you had with us… 
对…贵公司遇到的交货问题,深感歉意. 
2.I have had a meeting…to work out a better system for handing your account. 
…本公司生产、运输和出口部经理已商议制订更有效方法处理贵公司事务. 
3.…your firm’s particular specifications, packing requirements and marking instructions. 
…特殊规格、包装要求和标志说明等栏目. 
*域名隐藏*  contact us if there are any additional points you would like us to include. 
如欲增设任何栏目于该清单上,恳求惠示. 
Notes 段意解说 
*域名隐藏* fy the complaint and apologize 
确认投诉,表示歉意 
*域名隐藏*  what action you have taken 
指出已采取的措施 
*域名隐藏* uce the new system 
介绍新制度 
*域名隐藏*  the customer to offer advice 
请客户提意见 
Alternative phrases 
(We offer our sincere apologies for …) 
I have had a meeting with our production and shipping managers to work out a better system for handing your account. We know we made a mistake on your last order. Although we replaced it for you, we want to make sure it does not happen again. 
(…to devise a better system for…) 
(…rectified our mistake,…) 
(…offer a better service…) 
(…any additional headings…) 
======================================= 
Comments 评注: 
The company wisely admits its mistake. To reassure the customer, it gives information about the new system designed to eliminate errors in the future. 
发信人承认错误,并向客户致歉.制订新措施能令客户入心和避免出现同类错误 

------------------

23楼 hughszg

发帖时间 - 2005/11/9 18:25:29  
(20)Refusing a customer’s request 
Dear Mrs Jones, 
Thank you for your enquiry of 25 August. We are always pleased to hear form a valued customer. 

I regret to say that we can not agree to your request for technical information regarding our softens systems. The fact is, that most of our competitors also keep such information private and confidential. 

I sincerely hope that this does not inconvenience you in any way. If there is any other way in which we can help, do not hesitate to contact us again. 

Yours sincerely, 
Peter Bold 
Manager 
======================================== 
Refusing a customer’s request 
拒绝客户的要求 
Dear Mrs Jones, 
琼斯太太, 
Thank you for your enquiry of 25 August. We are always pleased to hear form a valued customer. 
8月25日来信收悉,谨此致谢. 
I regret to say that we can not agree to your request for technical information regarding our softens systems. The fact is, that most of our competitors also keep such information private and confidential. 
来信要求本公司提供有关软件保密系统的技术资料,但鉴于同行向来视该等资料为机密文件,本公司亦不便透露,尚祈见谅. 
I sincerely hope that this does not inconvenience you in any way. If there is any other way in which we can help, do not hesitate to contact us again. 
希望不会因此为贵公司造成不便.如需本公司协助其它事宜,欢迎随时赐顾垂询. 
Yours sincerely, 
Peter Bold 
Manager 
Useful phrases实用短语 
*域名隐藏*  are always pleased to hear from a valued customer. 
…谨此致谢 
2.I regret to say that we can not agree to your request for… 
本公司亦不便透露,尚祈见谅. 
3.I sincerely hope that this does not inconvenience you in any way. 
希望不会因此为贵公司造成不便 
*域名隐藏*  there any other way in which we can help ,do not hesitate to contact us again. 
如需本公司协助其它事宜,欢迎随时赐顾垂询. 
Notes 段意解说 
*域名隐藏* fy the enquiry 
确认来函 
*域名隐藏*  the request politely and give the reason 
礼貌地谢绝要求,并说明原因 
*域名隐藏*  with a friendly message. 
欢迎客户查询 
===================================== 
Alternative phrases替代用语 
(Many thanks for…) 
(We are glad to hear from an old customer) 
(I am sorry ,but we…) 
(In fact ,…) 
(…pleased contact us again.) 
Comments 评注 
This letter responds to an attempt by a client to obtain sensitive information. It states the company policy clearly, but softens the refusal by mentioning that the company is to different from other companies in this respect. 
本信就客户要求透露保密资料作响应,表明公司立场和同行处理手法,婉拒要求.

------------------

24楼 hughszg

发帖时间 - 2005/11/9 18:26:07  
21)Dealing with a difficult customer 
Dear sirs, 
We have been doing business together for a long time and we value our relationship. Of late, we have not been able to provide the kind of service we both want. 

The problem is that your purchasing department is changing orders after they have been placed. This has led to confusion and frustration for both of our companies. In several instances, you have returned goods that were originally ordered. 

To solve the problem, I propose that on receipt of an order, our sales staff contact you to verify it. If you decide on any changes, we will amend the order and fax you a copy so that you can check it. 

I trust that this system will cut down on delays and errors, and allow our operations to run smoothly. 

Yours faithfully, 
James Brown 
Manger 
=================================== 
Dealing with a difficult custome 
应付难办的客户, 
Dear sirs, 
敬启者, 
We have been doing business together for a long time and we value our relationship. Of late, we have not been able to provide the kind of service we both want. 
承蒙多年惠顾,本公司感激万分.然近来合作出现问题,只服务水准未能符合对方要求,本公司为此担忧不已. 
The problem is that your purchasing department is changing orders after they have been placed. This has led to confusion and frustration for both of our companies. In several instances, you have returned goods that were originally ordered. 
贵公司采购部发出订单后,再三更改内容;更有甚者,屡次退回订购之货品,导致了双方公司工作中的混乱和困惑. 
To solve the problem, I propose that on receipt of an order, our sales staff contact you to verify it. If you decide on any changes, we will amend the order and fax you a copy so that you can check it. 
为避免问题日趋严重,特此建议在接到定单后,由本公司销售人员与贵公司复核.若需作出改动,本公司把定单修改后电传副本,供贵公司查核. 
I trust that this system will cut down on delays and errors, and allow our operations to run smoothly. 
盼望上述办法能减少延误,促进双方业务发展. 
Yours faithfully, 
James Brown 
Manger 
Useful phrases实用短语 
*域名隐藏*  have been doing business together for a long time and we value our relationship. 
承蒙多年惠顾,本公司感激万分. 
*域名隐藏*  has led to confusion and frustration for both of our companies. 
…导致了双方公司工作中的混乱和困惑 
3.I trust that this system will cut down on delays and errors, and allow our operating to run smoothly. 
盼望上述办法能减少延误,促进双方业务发展. 
Notes 段意解说 
*域名隐藏* uce the subject of the letter 
概括信件内容 
*域名隐藏*  out the problem 
指出问题 
*域名隐藏* e a solution 
建议解决方法 
*域名隐藏* s the hope that the situation will be improved. 
期望情况得到改善 
Alternative phrases替代用语 
(We have been trading…) 
(Recently,…) 
(…after they have made them.) 
(On several occasions,…) 
(…that you originally ordered.) 
(To eradicate the problem…) 
(…to check it …) 
(I hope that this arrangement will reduce delays and errors, and permit…) 
=========================================== 
Comments 评注 
The letter attempts to bring some order to a chaotic situation. It suggests a method of dealing with the problem by introducing a system of ordering that should lead the customer to more disciplined behaviour. 
本信就买卖双方合作上的问题提出解决方法,期望客户今后能遵守. 

------------------

25楼 hughszg

发帖时间 - 2005/11/9 18:26:37  
(22)Congratulations to a new business 
Dear Sirs, 
It has just come to our attention that you have lately opened your new European headquarters in Brussels. 
Congratulations on your bold venture. 
As you know, our companies have had a long business association in the UK. We look forward to collaborating with you in your European venture. 
Please let us know if we can be of any assistance to you. We will be delighted to help. 
We wish you the very best of luck and a prosperous future. 
Yours faithfully, 
J P Howell 
Manger 
Congratulations to a new business 
祝贺新公司成立 
Dear Sirs, 
敬启者, 
It has just come to our attention that you have lately opened your new European headquarters in Brussels. 
刚刚得悉贵公司于布鲁塞尔成立新的欧洲总部. ,谨祝大展鸿图. 
As you know, our companies have had a long business association in the UK. We look forward to collaborating with you in your European venture. 
鉴于双方于英国的长期合作联系,本公司期盼能与贵公司发展在欧洲的业务往来. 
Please let us know if we can be of any assistance to you. We will be delighted to help. 
如需本公司效劳,务请告知,本公司定必悉力以赴. 
谨祝前途似锦. 
Yours faithfully, 
J P Howell 
Manger 
Useful phrases实用短语 
*域名隐藏*  has just come to our attention that… 
刚刚得悉贵公司… 
*域名隐藏*  companies have had a long business association in… 
鉴于双方于英国的长期合作联系 
*域名隐藏*  let us know if we can be of any assistance to you. 
如需本公司效劳,务请告知 
*域名隐藏*  wish you the very best of luck and a prosperous future. 
谨祝前途似锦. 
============================== 
Notes段意解说 
*域名隐藏*  what caused you to write 
阐明发信人的主要目的 
*域名隐藏* tulate the company 
祝贺收信人成立新公司 
*域名隐藏*  the company of your business relationship 
表明希望双方建立合作关系 
*域名隐藏* age enquiries 
提出愿为对方效劳 
*域名隐藏*  the new venture good luck. 
送上祝辞 
====================== 
Alternative phrases替代用语 
(We have just learned that…) 
(We extend our congratulations…) 
(We would be delighted to collaborate…) 
(Please contact us…) 
======================================== 
Comments评注 
When a new venture starts, it is a good policy to offer your best wishes. Such a letter also reminds the company of the services you can offer. 
发信祝贺别人成立新公司是明智的手法,并可顺带推广服务和产品. 

------------------

26楼 hughszg

发帖时间 - 2005/11/9 18:27:18  
(23) An informal request for an appointment 
Dear Henry, 
Could we meet some time this month to discuss the hypermarket proposal? 
We want to make a dicision by the beginning of next month. We would very much like to hear your thoughts before we make any definite plans. 
Could you choose a venue for the meeting? I can fly to London any time. Perhaps you would prefer Lyon or Paris? I leave it to you to choose. 
I look forward to seeing you again. 
Best regards, 
Pierre Cros 
Manager 
An informal request for an appointment 
非正式的预约要求 
Dear Henry, 
亨利, 
您好! 未知能否于本月会面,商谈有关特大自助市场的建议呢? 
We want to make a dicision by the beginning of next month. We would very much like to hear your thoughts before we make any definite plans. 
我们准备于下月初作出***后决定.在未定下明确计划之前,希望能咨询您的意见. 
Could you choose a venue for the meeting? I can fly to London any time. Perhaps you would prefer Lyon or Paris? I leave it to you to choose. 
敢问能否先定会面地点?在伦敦、巴黎或是里昂商谈都可以,悉随尊便. 
期待与您会面 
Best regards, 
Pierre Cros 
Manager 
Useful phrases实用短语 
*域名隐藏*  we meet some time this month to discuss… 
未知能否于本月会面,商谈有关… 
*域名隐藏*  would very much like to hear your thoughts before… 
…希望能咨询您的意见. 
*域名隐藏*  you choose a venue for the meeting? 
敢问能否选定会面地点. 
4.I look forward to seeing you again. 
期待与您会面. 
Notes段意解说 
*域名隐藏*  the subject of the letter 
阐明发信的原因 
*域名隐藏*  further information 
解释有关详情 
*域名隐藏* s the possible venue and ask the recipient to respond. 
商讨会面地点,请求对方回复. 
============================= 
Alternative phrases替代用语 
(Would it be possible to…) 
(We have to decide...) 
(We’d be grateful for…) 
(Would you like to select…) 
(I’ll leave it up to you.) 
Comments 评注 
This is a friendly , informal letter suggesting a meeting. The tone is light, as is appropriate between old friends. 
友好而非正式的预约会面,信的语调轻松,适用于相识已久的朋友. 

------------------

27楼 hughszg

发帖时间 - 2005/11/9 18:27:56  
24)Identifying a distributor 
Dear Sirs, 
Our company manufactures a range of printing presses that are used successfully by companies in over 20 countries. A product specification brochure is enclosed. 

We are considering expanding our products to new markets and we would appreciate your assistance. In particular, we would like to identify the best agents who are currently serving the printing industry in your region. 

We are looking for organizations which conduct their business in a truly professional manner. They must be fully conversant with the technical side of the printing industry and have a comprehensive understanding of all the features of the lines they represent. 

We would be very grateful if you could take a few moments to send us the names of three or four organizations that match our requirements. We shall then contact them to explore the possibility of establishing a mutually acceptable business relationship. 

Thank you very much for your time and consideration in this matter. 

Yours faithfully , 
Charles Strong 
Export Manger 
Enc. 
Identifying a distributor 
物色代理商 
Dear Sirs, 
执事先生: 
Our company manufactures a range of printing presses that are used successfully by companies in over 20 countries. A product specification brochure is enclosed. 
本公司生产的一系列印刷机,获二十多个***的公司采用.随函附上产品规格说明说,谨供参考. 
We are considering expanding our products to new markets and we would appreciate your assistance. In particular, we would like to identify the best agents who are currently serving the printing industry in your region. 
现拟为该产品开拓新市场,希望得知贵地区从事印刷工业的杰出代理商资料.如蒙贵公司协助,将不胜感激. 
We are looking for organizations which conduct their business in a truly professional manner. They must be fully conversant with the technical side of the printing industry and have a comprehensive understanding of all the features of the lines they represent. 
该等代理商需通晓印刷业的各种技和洞悉业内情况. 
We would be very grateful if you could take a few moments to send us the names of three or four organizations that match our requirements. We shall then contact them to explore the possibility of establishing a mutually acceptable business relationship. 
如能拨冗寄来数个符合上述要求的代理商商号,刚感激不尽.本公司将与其联系,研究能否建立互利的业务关系. 
若蒙惠告,不胜感荷! 
Yours faithfully , 
Charles Strong 
Export Manger 
出口部经理 
Enc. 
附件:(产品规格说明书) 
Useful phrases 
1. A product specification brochure is enclosed. 
随函附上产品规格说明说,谨供参考. 
2. we would like to identify the best agents who are currently serving the printing industry in your region. 
…希望得知贵地区从事印刷工业的杰出代理商资料.如蒙贵公司协助,将不胜感激. 
3. We would be very grateful if you could 
如能…则感激不尽` 
4. …to explore the possibility of establishing a mutually acceptable business relationship. 
…建立互利的业务关系. 
============================================ 
Notes段意解说 
*域名隐藏* uce your company 
介绍公司情况 
*域名隐藏*  what you plan to do 
告知发展计划 
*域名隐藏* be the kind of agent you want. 
叙述所需经销商条件. 
*域名隐藏*  your request 
提出要求 
*域名隐藏* s your thanks for any help given. 
感谢收信人的帮助 
Alternative phrases 替代用语. 
(I enclose a product specification brochure.) 
(We are thinking about…) 
(…we would welcome your help) 
(We would like to find…) 
(They must be knowledgeable about the technical aspects…) 
(…that fulfil our requirements…) 
(…to look into…) 
================================================== 
Comments 评注 
The letter comprehensively outlines the company’s requirements for a distributor. 
本信全面而概括的地说明发信人寻求适合经销商的需要 

------------------

28楼 hughszg

发帖时间 - 2005/11/9 18:28:26  
(25)Welcoming a distributor 
Dear Mr Leclerc, 

I would like to welcome you to our organization. We are very pleased to have you on our team. I know that you will be equally proud of our products. 

Our European Sales Representative Gerin, will be in touch with you at regular intervals. Please feel free to call him any time you have a problem. If I can ever be of service ,please call me. 

I am planning a trip to France next month, and I am looking forward to meetin you . In the meantime, the best of luck with our product line. 

Yours sincerely, 
Mark Jones 
Managing Director 
=============================================== 
Welcoming a distributor 
欢迎新代理商 
Dear Mr Leclerc, 
勒克莱尔先生, 
I would like to welcome you to our organization. We are very pleased to have you on our team. I know that you will be equally proud of our products. 
欢迎加入本公司成为我们的一分子.相信您也会以本公司的产品为荣. 
Our European Sales Representative Gerin, will be in touch with you at regular intervals. Please feel free to call him any time you have a problem. If I can ever be of service ,please call me. 
欧洲销售代表安东尼.格林会定期与您联络,遇有问题可与他商讨.若有其它需要,欢迎向我提出. 
I am planning a trip to France next month, and I am looking forward to meetin you . In the meantime, the best of luck with our product line. 
下月我将赴法国一游,期望能与您会面.谨祝产品销售节节上升. 
Yours sincerely, 
Mark Jones 
Managing Director 
总经理 
Useful phrases实用短语 
*域名隐藏*  are very pleased to have you on our team. 
欢迎...成为我们的一分子. 
*域名隐藏*  feel free to call him any time you have a problem 
...遇有问题可与他商讨. 
*域名隐藏*  best of luck with our product line. 
谨祝产品销量节节上升. 
Notes段意解说 
*域名隐藏* e the distributor. 
欢迎代理商加入. 
*域名隐藏*  the names of people to contact regarding problems. 
告知收信人日后的联络安排. 
*域名隐藏*  any further information and wish the distributor luck. 
提供其它资料和预祝成功 
Alternative phrases替代用语 
(Welcome to...) 
(We are delighted to have you working with us.) 
(...in regular contact with you.) 
(I shall be visiting...) 
Comments评注 
This is a friendly letter welcoming a distributor . It contains sufficient information at this stage. 
本信欢迎新代理商加入,详列有关日后联络和会面的安排

------------------

29楼 hughszg

发帖时间 - 2005/11/9 18:28:58  
26) Requesting an appointment 
Dear Sirs, 

Would you be interested in stocking a radical new departure in laptop computers? I would very much like to brief you on this great innovation. Could we make an appointment? 

The machine is the same size as most laptops but comes with some totally new features. In addition, the price will undercut its nearest competitor by at least 20%. 

I shall be in the UK from 1 September to 20 October if you would like to know more, just fax or telex me. 

Yours faithfully, 
T C Wong 
Export Manger 
Requesting an appointment 
要求约见 
Dear Sirs, 
执事先生: 
Would you be interested in stocking a radical new departure in laptop computers? I would very much like to brief you on this great innovation. Could we make an appointment? 
贵公司有没有考虑配置***型号的手提电脑?本公司诚意推介该崭新产品,盼能预约时间作一介绍. 
The machine is the same size as most laptops but comes with some totally new features. In addition, the price will undercut its nearest competitor by at least 20%. 
该计算机体积和同类计算机相仿,但配备多项先进功能,.其零售价较同类产品便宜20%以上. 
I shall be in the UK from 1 September to 20 October if you would like to know more, just fax or telex me. 
本人将于9月1日至10月20日逗留英国.如蒙拨冗了解该产品资料,烦请函复. 
Yours faithfully, 
T C Wong 
Export Manger 
出品部经理 
Useful phrases实用短语 
*域名隐藏*  you be interested in stocking…? 
贵公司有没有考虑配置… 
2.…this great innovation… 
…该崭新产品… 
3.….some totally new features… 
…配备多项先进功能 
*域名隐藏*  retail price will undercut its nearest competitor by at least… 
其零售价较同类产品便宜… 
*域名隐藏*  you would like to know more,just fax or telex me. 
如蒙拨冗了解该产品资料,烦请函复. 
Notes 段意解说 
*域名隐藏*  the subject of your letter and make your request. 
阐明发信目的和要求 
*域名隐藏*  the prospect about the product. 
告知新产品的前景 
*域名隐藏*  the dates when you would like the appointment. 
提出要求会面的日期 
Alternative phrases替代用语 
(Are you interested in …) 
(…tell you about…) 
(…retail price will be 20% lower than that of its competitors) 
============================================== 
Comments评注: 
The letter is businesslike and to the point. It is intended to interest the recipient the prospect in the product in the produce and obtain an appointment. 
本信条理清楚,简明扼要,能引起收信人对该产品的兴趣和要求会面.

------------------

30楼 hughszg

发帖时间 - 2005/11/9 18:29:25  
(27) Refusing a request for an appointment 
Dear Mr Wong, 
Thank you for your letter of 7 July regarding your new laptop computer. 

I regret to say that we can not agree to your request for an appointment. 

We currently have the sole agency for another computer. Under the terms of the contract, we are barred from stocking any other company’s products. 

The sole agency comes under review in six months’ time. Contact us then and we may be able to consider your new product. 

Yours sincerely, 
Anthony Carr 
Purchasing Mnager 
================================== 
Refusing a request for an appointment 
婉拒约见 
Dear Mr Wong, 
王先生, 
7月7日有关新型号手提电脑来函收悉. 
本公司暂未能安排会面,深感歉意. 
We currently have the sole agency for another computer. Under the terms of the contract, we are barred from stocking any other company’s products. 
现时正为另一计算机公司担任***代理,根据合理条款,不得销售别家计算机公司的产品. 
The sole agency comes under review in six months’ time. Contact us then and we may be able to consider your new product. 
该代理权将于六个月后期满,届时烦请再作联系,共商贵产品代理事宜. 
Yours sincerely, 
Anthony Carr 
Purchasing Mnager 
采购部经理 
Useful phrases 实用短语 
1. I regret to say that we can not agree to your request for an appointment. 
本公司暂未能安排会面,深感歉意. 
2. We currently have the sole agency for… 
现时正为另一计算机公司担任***代理 
3. Under the terms of the contract, we are barred from… 
根据合理条款 
4. The sole agency comes under review in six months’ time. 
该代理权将于六个月后期满 
Notes段意解说 
*域名隐藏* ledge the request. 
确认来函和要求 
*域名隐藏*  the request politely. 
礼貌地回绝要求 
*域名隐藏* n the refusal. 
解释原因 
*域名隐藏*  the way open for future negotiations. 
为将来可能的合作机会留有余地. 
Alternative phrases替代用语 
(Many thanks for…) 
(I am sorry to tell you…) 
(At the moment, we…) 
(…we can not sell any other…) 
(We will review the sole agency…) 
(Get in touch with us…) 
============================================= 
Comments评注 
The writer does not want to waste time on seeing the vendor at this stage, since he is barred from doing business with him. He does, however, keep his options open for the future. 
发信人因暂未能与收信人建立合作关系,故不愿花时间会面,但仍为将来留有余地 

------------------

本主题共有4页回复:   上一页 1 2 3 4 下一页 
转到:

推荐文章
:::bbs.globalimporter.net 跨国外贸论坛 | 跨国采购网 | 外贸博客 | 外贸展会 | 外贸货代 | 速样通 